How to Turn Your Phone into a Money Making Machine
According to Pew research, 81% of Americans own a Smartphone and spend over 4 hours per day chatting, texting and browsing. But only few of them know that their Smartphones can become a Money Making Machine.
So, Here are smart ways to earn money on your Smartphone.
- Play Mobile Casino Games: If you have a stable internet connection on your mobile device, then I donâ€™t see any reason why you shouldnâ€™t earn money from playing mobile casinos games. Besides, Mobile casino allows you to make money online 24/7, while betting on your favorite slots. You can read more here.
- Become a Mobile Photographer: I know that this may sound a little bit weird, but do you know that you can become an overnight photographer without having to own expensive cameras, lighting, backdrops, props and studio space?.
You see becoming a photographer in 2019 has never been this easy; all you need to start taking great quality pictures is your IPhone. Today, most of the IPhoneâ€™s inbuilt cameras have the same quality with that of a Standard DR3 video camera.
However, you wouldnâ€™t expect your IPhone to take HD quality photos, but most Iphones and IOS can take clean and decent pictures. So you can use your Iphone to take pictures and sell them on stock image sites.
- Write Articles and Blogposts: If you love writing, then this could be an opportunity for you to earn money weekly. You can write about your pet, your food, or yourself in general and have advertisers pay you to post ads on your site.
If youâ€™re serious about getting started with this option, then Iâ€™ll advice you to buy a Bluetooth (wireless) keyboard. If you like, you could use Google voice to write. But for the sake of competence, buy a wireless Bluetooth keyboard for your IPhone.
- Launch your own App: if youâ€™ve a great idea, then you can consider launching your own IOS app. Many young people have made six figure incomes just from designing an app.
However, unlike the other options that you can start for free. Itâ€™s almost impossible to design an app for free. So, you need to set aside lots of capital – preferably $5,000 – for the design, launching and promotion of the app.
- Virtual Assistant: Most of the tasks assigned to VA are tasks that involve making research on various topics, updating social media accounts, sending emails and acting as a customer service.
These are tasks you can easily do on your Smartphone (or better still an IPAD). While you might not be able to code or edit a video on a Smartphone, you can complete basic gigs for people and earn money from it.
Bonus tip – Become a merchant: If you have old stuffs, or your friends have things that they intend flipping on eBay, and Amazon, You can help them to sell it and collect a percentage of the sold item.
Some people have realized that their Smartphone is more than a tool to post their latest diet goals, and take pictures of their cute cat. Theyâ€™ve realized that they can actually earn a living with their Smartphone.